Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mark G Senior Member
03Ram Stock & 05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this post I believe this will become a popular mod, for those who are modifying their trucks with turbos, transmissions, nitrous oxide ECT. I will be doing this modification to my 05 as well so as I find out the information on how to hook it up I will be posting as I go along. And I would encourage anyone else who has done this mod to post how they hooked it up and what they are using it for as it has multiple functions available. Link to their website.
N2MB Racing
And here's a video I also found.

·
Mark G Senior Member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
I installed this exact thing into the ram i turbo charged for my buddy Logan! We set it to 3600 and it’s awesome lol. I wired it into the ignition coil power feed. Had to pull from both sides to a single wires into glove box.

·
Mark G Senior Member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I installed this exact thing into the ram i turbo charged for my buddy Logan! We set it to 3600 and it’s awesome lol. I wired it into the ignition coil power feed. Had to pull from both sides to a single wires into glove box.
In the wiring harness of the truck do you remember what the colors of the wires are for the coils?

·
Greg
20,054 Posts
On a 03 the coils and injectors are fed by a single wire. Just have to go further back in the wiring harness..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts