1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Adam
455 Posts
It's the only decal left on the truck! guess we're not as limited as others

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I really wanted the Hemisport or the Cali Express but they stopped making them in 04 so i had to order the parts and had them dealer installed

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Traded mine for a Rumble Bee, didn't need a quad cab and i wanted the numbered truck.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I was just the opposite.I wanted a quad cab.Sure wasn't easy to decied when they had a SRT/10 and the new out Daytona sitting out in front of the dealership.I love them all and would have been happy with any of the limited edition's.

·
Adam
455 Posts
Originally posted by TooCool:
I would say there just as limited.I sure don't see many of them.This is the one i see the most.
Sorry haven't been on for a while looking at the date...but I know of atleast 3 other than mine in within 20 miles, 3 others within 50 miles I saw everyday on the way to work. Not saying I don't love my Hemi Sport...they still turn heads though, I guarentee that much

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have a sport. havent seen too many of them! I took the body kit/ground effects off mine cus it looked silly after it was lifted.

looks much better without. but besides the hoodscoop and front and rear bumpers being same color as the truck. cant even tell its a sport. its my 4x4 machine. does great offroad. Are all the sports 4x4?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Love the Sport... with a few mods!! :brows:

Attachments

·
David
2,229 Posts
Mine is considered a "sport" by my insurance company but its not a "Hemi Sport"

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
I had an 05 Hemi sport before my rumble bee. I still see lots around though.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,605 Posts
Sport?
Lets see now... Mine would be a Thunder Road SRT T sporty thingy.:brows:

·
Registered
Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab hemisport
487 Posts
I have a Hemi sport over here in the U.K, it's an 04 and has 25k miles on it. Is the Hemi sport a limited edition then?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts