Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the subject line says...whatcha got stickered on your back window or tailgate? Right now I've just got an Autometer sticker and a GSMotorsports sticker. My tailgate I'm leaving alone. I've still got the ram head under the handle, 4x4 emblem, and the SLT emblem...opposite of that I'm putting a Hemi emblem from the new 300C and a supercharged emblem from a Saleen under that.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Just the HTC.com Club decal (of course now it reads "North Carolina Chapter"

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
hemitruckclub.com sticker and my IHRA christmas tree sticker.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
just my flaming rams head and my HTC decal also my car club decals

Attachments

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
My just freshly installed HTC tribal.. Lookin good here. Its good to see the variety of stickers we have out here.. Also have one that says Im a certifed food safety manager and another that says "Value the Valley". (Im a 4th generation central valley Cali guy)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
nothing but wish i had a HTC logo. Might just have to get one

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Captain - that's my favorite! Good job of cutting the white background off

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I have the same HTC sticker in silver as Twist 2 Go. Get a lot of comments on that one..all good. My original HTC sticker is on my travel trailer rear window

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
I do like the original truck sticker, but the wife liked the tribal better, so, I went with the tribal!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I guess I need to add two more stickers and show my HTC pride!

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
There are a few different sellers of stickers available.. I know one that will support the forum. Take a look around

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I am sporting the understated yet elegant original decal.These will come to be known as the "classic" decal as the years pass and we all start to wax nostalgic about ourselves and the club."THe "Elders" will sport the first showing of our HEMI pride. Nothing like the first run for us "antique" members.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Here here Bigwood! I thought I was the only guy that still had the first one! I doubt I will ever change just because it's now cool
to feel like/be an "older member".

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
Nice rear window there MBW. where did you have that done?

1 - 20 of 406 Posts