2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine is 01445
standard cab short bed GoMango.

Bill

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have #01272 it is GOMANGO RC.I will post some pics soon. I just took the wing off and I like it so much better now I might install a SRT-10 Spoiler ?<span class="ev_code_RED">DONE!</span>

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
#02582 GoManGo! Quad Cab in Texas

Originally posted by Bill_L:
Mine is 01445
standard cab short bed GoMango.

Bill

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just picked-up my Daytona yesterday in GOMANGO RC,Did up grade to leather seats through the dealer and custom shop in area.######## 01269
Hope to post pictures as soon as the rain stops.

·
Registered
233 Posts
#1133 2wd rc in silver and I took the wing off a few days after I got it then I put back on and now its off again and will probally stay that way. Does any one else on here have a silver daytona?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hey zemog - Welcome to the HTC, I have only seen 1 photo of the RC silver daytona, a guy in San Antonio has it, post some pics of your truck. whereabouts are you located in the great state of Texas?

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome to HTC.com zemog255 - we're glad you found us! One of our members here really wants to buy a Daytona wing... his post name is MoneyHSK - drop him a PM if you want to sell it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I knew someone else had to have one there were 2 others on the lot when I bought mine.
The only reason I keep taking the wing off is because I can't load my bike in the back with it on and since I got this truck I have been riding 3 or more times a week but, I will still put it on for special occasions. I have had the truck for a month and already have 3600 miles on it. Daytona Ryder- I am from Glen Rose its a small town by Stephenville.

·
Registered
262 Posts
#10877 Picked it up in San Fran on Monday
Build date was 6-15-05 Build sheet was stuffed into the glovebox

Attachments

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Sweet!! Congrats buddy - looks great. And your neighbor has a Rumble Bee - how cool is that!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah he got the 'Bee first 9 months ago.
Good thing he got that first cuz I was really considering a QC 'Bee in Yellow when He got it.
Looks like I got the better truck by waiting

1 - 20 of 196 Posts