Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Slow Memeber
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figure this would be a neat thread for the Fla section to tell what they have done or been doing to there hemi trucks. Unfortunately I haven't done much to mine in a while :(

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Parked it in a garage in Palm Coast and paid it off :rolleyes:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Let's see for today....

Gonna get me an eraser wheel today to take the old glue residue crap leftover from the cheap velcro I used for my Bedrug and order an authentic Bedrug velcro install kit finally.
Gonna also re-install my rear anit-swaybar.

I'm thinking about gutting my cats today as well. Not sure on that yet though.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Drove it to work, hauled the Geek Squad to lunch, drove it home, drove it to dinner (rolling over 121K), drove it home. Riveting stuff, right?

·
Steve
803 Posts
Bought these last week. Icon 1 1/2" lift rear reservoir shocks and 1 1/2" lift coils. Going to be ordering some Bilstein levelling shocks next week. Wasn't looking for a huge lift but enough to fit some 35" tires next year. :)

·
Slow Memeber
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought these last week. Icon 1 1/2" lift rear reservoir shocks and 1 1/2" lift coils. Going to be ordering some Bilstein levelling shocks next week. Wasn't looking for a huge lift but enough to fit some 35" tires next year. :)

Nice :)

·
Steve
803 Posts
Thanks! Excited to get them on. Supposed to really improve the ride and at the same time increases payload and towing capacity. The coils are a little softer than stock under normal conditions but firmer when under load as you can see in the pic.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,584 Posts
Took the cover off and wiped it down. Put the cover back on. :coolsmiley:

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
washed mine

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
Well I walked by it in the garage. Too rainy here to pull it out and do anything to it.

·
Administrator
17,777 Posts
I punched the truck from a dig today to test the motor and oh boy she's sound no issues from what I can tell

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Looks like my truck is gonna get used more for awhile. I think the motor in my integra let go today... Left me stranded on the side of the turnpike today. Was 3qts low on oil and some are saying it could be the timing belt. Its raining so I wont be able to really look at it till tomorrow

1 - 20 of 40 Posts