Hemi Truck Club banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered

Stu
That's a bummer. :(

Of course the insurance company totaled it. They can make money for selling it to a salvage yard as a parts truck...

Registered
They took my baby today :cry:

Registered
The ins. company totaled it. 馃槨

What gets me is the Insurance company will tell you that truck is only worth 4k-6k but try buying a RCSB 4x4 03-05 around my area for less then 8-12k now a days,

Registered

Registered
took the 04SLT over to Island DragWay today, laid down a PB of [email protected],, ran a 1.7 60ft , looking at the logs the Injectors are maxed out...time to go a little bigger..

Registered
Last night the nephew(his 09) and I(my 04slt) were down in Mexaphilly....I won 2 lost 6(yes I do lose) dam kid won 8 lost 1, right now there's a BBC powered 83 S10 trying to figure out how 09 Ram took a total of 4500 from in in 3 "trips"

Stu
My 05 is up and running again. The all around power band is better now on the street/wot with the smaller cam. The 80mm GT45 turbo is working well with this cam. Still have a few small things I have to get straightened out and it will be time for a new tune. (y)

John
I finally got around to swapping out my 2 gauge A pillar pod for my 3 gauge A pillar pod. I now have AutoMeter gauges, to allow me to monitor engine oil pressure, transmission fluid temperature, engine coolant temperature, and voltage. I also installed green LEDs in the gauges for better lighting.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

21 - 40 of 46 Posts