Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is an update of a similar thread that ended in 2013. I want input from from everyone to see what is going on out there.

Don't bashful.

Let us know what you have done, are doing now, plan on doing, or even what you might want to do.
HTC needs your participation now more than ever. You need to let us know you still have HEMI fever. Looking forward to hearing from you!

R/T

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,657 Posts
Fired up the beast. Hope to change out the Oil Pressure Sending unit on it this weekend.
The Daily driver is nearing the 100K mark. That HEMI is doing just fine as well. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,634 Posts
Morris thought about trading his in for a Chevrolet.....I KNOW!!! PLEASE DON'T DISOWN ME!!! He's come to his senses.

Reactions: charged392

·
Administrator
17,830 Posts
My truck has since given up the ghost and threw its rods finally after 120,000 boosted miles of hell lol. Plans on the way are full gut, skin the bed, skin the doors, motor plates, twin s475s, roll cage, engine diaper, trans shield, rework rear end suspension, tubular front suspension crossmember, one seat only, full wiring removal only lights will remain, fuel cell e85, battery relocate with kill switch, trans tail OD delete mod and full billet build and a few other things.
Looking to shave around 500-1000s if possible we will see. Engine going is will be in the range of 1000-1400hp depending on if I buy a complete from someone (hint) or build one not sure which way as of yet! I am aiming for 9s all day in a full size truck!

·
Administrator
17,830 Posts
To get to 8s will require a ton of money more. There’s a point where going fast gets stupid pricey I’m trying to stay just out of that area lol

·
John
4,024 Posts
Lining up all the projects to do to my girl. Have lots of parts just have to get crackin' on them now the weather is improving.

·
Premium Member
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To get to 8s will require a ton of money more. There’s a point where going fast gets stupid pricey I’m trying to stay just out of that area lol
We will see if you get bored after running consistent nines for a while. ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts