Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Began around 3:30 AM this morning. First light snow and then light sleet for about 30 minutes. None of it stuck, but the temps are on the way down.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Began around 3:30 AM this morning. First light snow and then light sleet for about 30 minutes. None of it stuck, but the temps are on the way down.

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
In the 30's here, but the winds, that have blown forever are supposed to lay today..and pick back up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
7f in South Dakota this morning.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
42 deg. f here. but, going to drop soon.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
19 at 4am here. Not surprised you had some weather there Dave.

Being on top of this "knob", which is 2100 feet up, makes for some interesting climate changes.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by RockyMtnXpress:
It snows in KY? Really?
Sometimes it does big time. My deck a few years ago.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That morning the only door I could get out was the sliding patio door I shot that pic through. The other doorways had way too much snow built up to open the swing out storm doors. That was about a 16 inch snowfall in a short time.

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Originally posted by HemiByrd:
That morning the only door I could get out was the sliding patio door I shot that pic through. The other doorways had way too much snow built up to open the swing out storm doors. That was about a 16 inch snowfall in a short time.
If it wasn't for that slider, then the term "Cabin Fever" kicks in?
Really! I didn't know it snowed "that much" in the great state of Kentucky! I really didn't know...Stay warm this winter!

Note to Self: Must re-think to install at least one sliding glass door on our home plan destined for Colorado!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts