Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted: 5.7L Crank, one piston +rod or 6.1 crank (told it will work also?) Trying to budget fix a vehicle (charity job, I'm retired,lol) for a lady who needs transportation for work. Car is nice (08 Aspen) and she owes $$$ on it. It started small but quickly mushroomed with spun rod bearing. Heads, cam and lifters were just replaced by a local shop thinking that's were the tick was and she still owes on that too.. Not looking for freebees I will pay reasonable prices. I have a FedEx acct and can send shipping label. If u have other associated parts (bearings etc) I am interested in that too..If this don't work i guess its off to pullapart. B855520 at gmail dc
Thanks!
Located in central Alabama, will come get it if close....

·
Super Moderator
10,724 Posts
Welcome to our Hemi Family! (y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wanted: 5.7L Crank, one piston +rod or 6.1 crank (told it will work also?) Trying to budget fix a vehicle (charity job, I'm retired,lol) for a lady who needs transportation for work. Car is nice (08 Aspen) and she owes $$$ on it. It started small but quickly mushroomed with spun rod bearing. Heads, cam and lifters were just replaced by a local shop thinking that's were the tick was and she still owes on that too.. Not looking for freebees I will pay reasonable prices. I have a FedEx acct and can send shipping label. If u have other associated parts (bearings etc) I am interested in that too..If this don't work i guess its off to pullapart. B855520 at gmail dc
Thanks!
Located in central Alabama, will come get it if close....
Did you ever get items you were asking for??

·
Registered
8 Posts
something to mull over. I have a 2004 5.7 block that dropped a valve seat. its yours for the taking. Its sitting on the garage floor. high mileage but parts are there.
In Charleston SC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts