Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to find out if i could post a short 60 sec. clip from my phone on a problem i discovered Tuesday morning and clearly i was hoping to get this in the hands of the engineers related to computer diagnostics to find out what this means. I have an 08 dodge ram 1500 5.7L Hemi. I checked the turn key on-off and see if i threw any codes (NO) but what happens after i warm up the truck from the service manual #14 Security light flashes the red icon and #25 Tire pressure monitor telltale light intermittently started to come on which i am needing to figure out what this means.

·
David
2,232 Posts
Have you replaced the battery? I got a lot of crazy dash lights when my battery went out.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
Definitely check the Battery. These Dodges go absolutely wonky when voltage drops. :facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
Easy to do and worth checking into. Stop at your local Auto Parts store and have them check your Battery. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
https://youtu.be/f4nDK2EMsZg

its a new battery it has not have any problems the past couple days just the beginning of this week so i was just curious at the time i had my phone out i was able to create this video in time but, well see i take care of my truck so i know for sure it cant be a battery problem.

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
That is diff weird that's for sure. You may need a scanner for this to see at the time of the lights what's going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts