Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab hemisport
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I know it’s been a while but we are coming over for a vacation,
Flying into Boston June 25th and doing a road trip and ending in Kissimmee.
I would love to meet up with you all again , I was thinking Sunday 10th July if that’s at all possible?

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
Gregg, could we possibly change it to Sunday July 3 rd. The 3rd is Sunday funday at orlando speedworld unless we meet up on sunday the 10th like you suggested and have a cook out somewhere thoughts?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At this moment Phil we’ve worked out that we will probably arrive in Florida late Sunday 3rd, being a road trip and probably mum and dads last ever tip to the U.S were just gonna try and take it easy so they get to enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
Any suggestions on what to do while Gregg and his family are in town?

·
Administrator
18,122 Posts
Sadly I will be very a busy for the next three weekends. Vacation got me way behind not that’s it’s a bad thing. Enjoy your vacation!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I can I’m gonna try and make it to the fun day at Orlando speedway, I’m in Mississippi on the 30th so I’m hoping I can make Florida by the 3 rd. if I can’t then no worries it was a bit short notice.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can anyone suggest a good speed shop for parts for our drag truck and also looking to get some new good headlights for my 2004 is there a shop that anyone could recommend?

·
Administrator
18,122 Posts
A place in the area that would likely have parts on hand is not likely. But you will be near a summit store I think on your trip south just google its location. They have stuff in stock.
I actually have to drive up soon for a fire suit fitting!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A place in the area that would likely have parts on hand is not likely. But you will be near a summit store I think on your trip south just google its location. They have stuff in stock.
I actually have to drive up soon for a fire suit fitting!
Thanks charged392 I didn’t think of that I’ll have a look on my way down. Thank you 👍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts