Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the newest pics of my truck. I removed the door spears this morning and the ugly pin stripes. Got some of my interior pieces painted. Got the headliner wrapped in red crushed velvet (yes I know 1970) I love it though!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the newest pics of my truck. I removed the door spears this morning and the ugly pin stripes. Got some of my interior pieces painted. Got the headliner wrapped in red crushed velvet (yes I know 1970) I love it though!

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Wow!!! That headliner is something!! I like your tail light set-up... pretty unique

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
different headliner good job something different

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nice! What did you use to color match you tails? That looks real nice.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by OVAL KILLER:
Nice! What did you use to color match you tails? That looks real nice.
There is an auto paint supplier near me that mixes cans of spray paint to your paint code. Cost $25 per can, but they sure are helpful.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by MrHemi:
Wow!!! That headliner is something!! I like your tail light set-up... pretty unique
I got the entire setup from Duane @ 3rdStrike

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
nice pics!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Looks good,.. don't forget the fuzzy dice and steering wheel cover to match

·
Registered
271 Posts
So you just used spray paint? How much does that effect the visability of your lights?

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
Head liner looks good...i don't like it myself, but it looks good.

are you planning seat cover changes to match? that might make it really pop!

tail light setup is very nice.
truck will be unique for sure.
Very nice job Jeff.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by OVAL KILLER:
So you just used spray paint? How much does that effect the visability of your lights?
Yes, I got the spray paint matched to my color. It doesn't affect the visibility at all since I have tail lights in a different location.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by nopeitsherhemi:
Head liner looks good...i don't like it myself, but it looks good.

are you planning seat cover changes to match? that might make it really pop!

tail light setup is very nice.
truck will be unique for sure.
Very nice job Jeff.
There have been a few that don't like the headliner, but it's different and that's what I go for on my trucks. I appreciate ALL feedback I get from doing things. I was actually thinking of changing it to black crushed velvet. Not sure yet. It needs to be redone though cause I cut the back a hair to short.
I want to do some Katzkin leather seat covers I think. If I can find a set of stock leather seats I may just do that and do make some other changes to the interior.
I got the whole rollpan setup from Duane @ 3rdStrike I saw it and it was one of those "I have to have that" kinda things. I love rollpans. I don't use my truck as a truck, I have an F250 for that, I just love to go fast!

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
thanks for not taking offense.

If it ain't different it ain't unique!

black would look great, but with the right accents inside with red that would look good too.

yep i have a 22yrold 3/4ton chevy for the 'real' work myself, but if you have caught any of the pictures i have posted of my wife and her Hemi, you would think differnt.

waiting to pay off her Hemi so i can get me a 2500 or 3500 hummmm a 12sec 1-ton? now that would be somthin'

and with a flatbed, now that is somthing I want to shoot for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts