Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update on the floor console and B&M shift.
Got the carpet done today I'll add a cup holder and arm rest later.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on the floor console and B&M shift.
Got the carpet done today I'll add a cup holder and arm rest later.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Man that looks sharp, I would like to do something like that only I need a spot to keep the 10mm in. Whats the black button?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the black button?QUOTE]
That's the tow/haul/OD button I had to install and I keep my 45 under the seat

Attachments

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
500 Posts
looks good but you could throw in a cup holder and a couple subs in some of the empty space!

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
That is sweet looking. Would love to see pics and write up on the shifter install.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by cruel1:
That is sweet looking. Would love to see pics and write up on the shifter install.
I didn't do a write up because I was learning as I went and it could be done differant ways the only oem part that needs modified is the trans shift lever because the shifter I used did not come with one that fits our automatic basicly you must remove the pin that the oem cable connects to by grinding it off then drill a hole for the new shifter cable swivel connector to mount in. The rest is easy you can mount the shifter on the floor or in a console a 1/2" hole drilled for the new cable and remove the collum shifter mount a momentary button for your tow/haul/OD control no other wireing is needed the computer controls your reverse lights and the gear selector on the dash will still work. I know I made it sound easy and it is but when I first started I was very nervus I didn't want to F*** up my truck but now that I've done it I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
How much was the B&M?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by OldBaldie:
How much was the B&M?
I found it on ebay 192.00 shipped.

·