Hemi Truck Club banner

Turbo Mods and Troubleshooting

240K views 4K replies 43 participants last post by  Ghost03hemi 
#1 · (Edited)
Putting up some pics of mods done on the STS turbo kit to get this subject started.
Oscilloscope Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Office equipment

See less See more
#5 ·

I can only talk about mods now Al. $7900. on the first roof estimation.
There went all of my mod money.
I ordered the STS oil pump now so the truck could at least have a turbo back on it. That only happened because Ben from STS helped me out on the price. Thanks again Ben.

#6 ·
Originally posted by VA4MEDS:
Sure doesn't look like floors or roof to me.
same thing I was thinking lol

#7 ·
Originally posted by Ghost03hemi:

I can only talk about mods now Al. $7900. on the first roof estimation.
There went all of my mod money.
I ordered the STS oil pump now so the truck could at least have a turbo back on it. That only happened because Ben from STS helped me out on the price. Thanks again Ben.
How much did it come out to?

#16 ·
Originally posted by Carrolls Ram:
Here's some from my stupid setup.
I like your set up Austine.

Think about this Austine. If your turbo set-up is making big HP&QT. What is one of the first things to go on a Dodge Ram truck. Your trans.........

You have more there than you think.
Psst, I dont have an E in my name haha.

And the problem is all the other random crap thats gone wrong non turbo related stuff. Just frustrating lol. But idk if you guys have noticed, its still on my truck.. and i'm still driving it haha. I'm starting to look at other tuning options instead of the iems3. Little research time

#17 ·
Here's some from my stupid setup.
I like your set up Austine.

Think about this Austine. If your turbo set-up is making big HP&QT. What is one of the first things to go on a Dodge Ram truck. Your trans.........

You have more there than you think.
Psst, I dont have an E in my name haha.

And the problem is all the other random crap thats gone wrong non turbo related stuff. Just frustrating lol. But idk if you guys have noticed, its still on my truck.. and i'm still driving it haha. I'm starting to look at other tuning options instead of the iems3. Little research time
Try Johan at Diablosport with a predator.

#22 ·
Will be doing some more turbo set-up testing. Putting on a .81 A/R exhaust housing on the T76 turbo. Going to see if the forged 5.7 engine will wake up a little.
It did well under boost

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.