Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following for sale. have a few spare parts from my truck that I can no longer use. all items are best offer:

Belltech alignment kit. for correcting camber. only works on 02-05 2wd trucks. part number 4949. $60 shipped

Dash Harness for 02-05 trucks. part number 56051947AD. no cuts, breaks, etc: $150 shipped

OEM interior map light covers. brand new, never used. $20 shipped for the pair

OEM upper shock flag nuts. brand new, never used. $20 shipped for the pair

Fabtech motorsports double shear lower shock mount FTS93013. brand new, never used. opened for pics. $25 shipped

Gorilla the system lug nuts, 76693N. comes with key and box. used maybe 4k miles. some surface rust. $30 shipped

02-05 drivers side steering column cover. brand new, never used. $50 shipped

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had pics on my previous thread. For whatever reason, that was deleted. Tried to find it and it doesn’t even come up in my history anymore.

·
Proud Canadian
80 Posts
that camber kit works on 4wd trucks as well

Reactions: 2quic4u

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that camber kit works on 4wd trucks as well
That’s good to know thank you! Belltech stuff always confused me. Depending on what type of vehicle you’d input on their site, it would yield different results. Yet when you’d call their tech line, they would say certain items that are clearly marked “2wd only” fit 4wd trucks

·
Proud Canadian
80 Posts
yea I have one of these kits on my truck. it is the same as the Mcgaughey's drop spindles, they are marketed as 2wd only parts but they work no problem on 4wd trucks. they market them as "2wd only" because 4wd guys will use them in combination with torsion keys, lower the front end of their trucks too much, bust their inner CV joints, and blame the companies that made the lowering parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts