Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
There will be a thread started the first day of that month by me for entries. Anyone that is a member with a HEMI truck or suv can enter it. Post a picture and a small write up after ten days I start a poll for all entries! Ten days later the winner is posted! You get a nice photo award frameable and a sticker!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks I was going to ask the same question I won many awards at the HTC gtg's but never entered my 03 for totm guess I will give my new truck a shot at this prestige's award

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
This is great! Looks like there's going to be more than two trucks in the poll :dance: The more the merrier! :thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've won awards and stuff with my bikes but never my trucks. I'll definitely be entering now that it's all back together.

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
December thread has been posted, get entered by the 12th!

·
Matt
2,658 Posts

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Second question. How do I post more than one photo in one thread? LOL!
when posting, scroll down, you should see a button that says manage attachments. that will let you upload multiple photos. Another way is to use something like photobucket and the insert image button above to link to the url of the photo.

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
You will have to use a computer to post 4 per post phones tend to only allow 1 per post not sure why. Some people have a way of posting a ton in a single post but I don't know how to do that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts