Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well as some of you guys know I have been toasting trans left and right because I didn't have the money for a built trans but I'm done when the 10th went out its time to bite the bullet and invest I'm going to be getting an ats or ATF trans not sure just yet but I already have a Streetedge converter and was wondering if anyone knew any places that won't rip me off on a rebuild if it's even possible to do or should I just get a new converter it's on a 6.4 10psi charged truck any advice is appreciated thanks in advance

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok well as some of you guys know I have been toasting trans left and right because I didn't have the money for a built trans but I'm done when the 10th went out its time to bite the bullet and invest I'm going to be getting an ats or ATF trans not sure just yet but I already have a Streetedge converter and was wondering if anyone knew any places that won't rip me off on a rebuild if it's even possible to do or should I just get a new converter it's on a 6.4 10psi charged truck any advice is appreciated thanks in advance

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the ATS trans and a Circle-D TC. Not sure if Circle-D does rebuilds or not. That's a sick truck you have there! What is your best 1/4?

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I would like to say my best is way better than this but I can't launch no slicks or caltracs as of yet but

.561 rt
2.6 60'
13.4 1/4
115mph

So basically if we do the math assuming a great launch low 12s truck I need to get caltracs and slicks badly when I do it's going to be nice if I can break high 11s I'm set for a 5200 lb truck that would be sweet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts