Hemi Truck Club banner

Top Shop!

Positive: 
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lew puckett 
#1 ·
I bought 4 new Dunlop's SP5000 from a local tire/metal fabrication shop. (Rod & Staff) the owner Brian is a great guy. We have been trying to fix a vibration problem since the install. Brian has done everything he could to work through this and finally provided a new set of tires to replace the originals that I bought. He told me from the begining that he would do whatever was necessary to make the customer happy. Brian stood by his word and the new tires run great. This shop goes the extra mile to provide customer service.

#2 ·
I bought 4 new Dunlop's SP5000 from a local tire/metal fabrication shop. (Rod & Staff) the owner Brian is a great guy. We have been trying to fix a vibration problem since the install. Brian has done everything he could to work through this and finally provided a new set of tires to replace the originals that I bought. He told me from the begining that he would do whatever was necessary to make the customer happy. Brian stood by his word and the new tires run great. This shop goes the extra mile to provide customer service.

#3 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.