Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever argue with a female and, in the middle of the argument, you no longer feel safe because of her actions? She may start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out her nose. You know what my wife does? When she get mad, she start talking in the third person. That's scary as hell because that's her way of telling me that from this point on, she is not responsible for none of her actions.

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ever argue with a female and, in the middle of the argument, you no longer feel safe because of her actions? She may start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out her nose. You know what my wife does? When she get mad, she start talking in the third person. That's scary as hell because that's her way of telling me that from this point on, she is not responsible for none of her actions.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Originally posted by RockyMtnXpress:
Just tell her "Jim" ain't going to put up with this shit any longer.......

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Redtruck-VA:
That's ok, Greg. As long as I keep dodging, all is good...

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Originally posted by Redtruck-VA:
That's ok, Greg. As long as I keep dodging, all is good...
Haha Ok then maybe something like "Jim is going to wait outside until you are finished"....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts