Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really glad they went easy on this guy (thief) for doing the right thing!

-

A man from the city of Ballarat in southeast Australia knew he was breaking the law last October when he reached into a car with its windows open and took two cellphones and a wallet.

But when he browsed the cellphones and found what appeared to be...

Read More >

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
I'm thinking he may not be the sharpest pencil in the cup. First being a thief and second, he could have just dropped the cell and wallet off at the local police station saying I found these and you should take a look at the pictures. Just saying....

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Redtruck-VA:
I'm thinking he may not be the sharpest pencil in the cup. First being a thief and second, he could have just dropped the cell and wallet off at the local police station saying I found these and you should take a look at the pictures. Just saying....
Yeah...
!!! That's what I thought as well. Mail it, have someone else deliver it, throw it thru their window, carrier pigeon...It wouldn't matter, as long as the police received it.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Originally posted by Redtruck-VA:
Or he could have sent them via snail mail... He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but at least he has some morals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts