Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a fellow co worker of mine ( and how do I describe this ) he has a lime green saturn yes I said saturn he has put a spoiler on it ground effects and the stick on tribal graphics that follow such body ( as I say uglyness) the car also has some sort of race like rims on it I so wish I had a pic . He wants to race he raced my buddy in hes ram 2500 24 valve cummins and my buddy spanked him , but he wants to race my truck. me I see no point in it I see it well as I have nothing to prove againest this lima bean 1. its a frecking saturn 2. I need no ticket to raise my insurance that just went down. 3. The back roads to work are narrow and not that straight and long thus no crashing my truck for it.

I was just wondering if I was the only one thinking this to ? Just trying think smart on the subject but his mouth is way big it must have been an add on with the car

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is a fellow co worker of mine ( and how do I describe this ) he has a lime green saturn yes I said saturn he has put a spoiler on it ground effects and the stick on tribal graphics that follow such body ( as I say uglyness) the car also has some sort of race like rims on it I so wish I had a pic . He wants to race he raced my buddy in hes ram 2500 24 valve cummins and my buddy spanked him , but he wants to race my truck. me I see no point in it I see it well as I have nothing to prove againest this lima bean 1. its a frecking saturn 2. I need no ticket to raise my insurance that just went down. 3. The back roads to work are narrow and not that straight and long thus no crashing my truck for it.

I was just wondering if I was the only one thinking this to ? Just trying think smart on the subject but his mouth is way big it must have been an add on with the car

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
You do know that spoiler and stickers add significant horsepower, right? If he has a fart-can exhaust tip, you're doomed.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Guess you could try the "Are you aware your motor doesn't generate enough torque to tighten the lug nuts on this thing?" Or "My Pepsi bottle displaces more than your motor."

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Reminds me a bit of the guy in an old Nissan pickup last week: When we got to the interstate on the way home, I passed him. Apparently, he took exception to that. He tried to take me on the right. Somehow a 90HP pickup doesn't stack up to a 263HP sport wagon. Then he tried to keep up in the twisties. Some people.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Invite the dweeb to the track and see what he's really made of. He sounds like a typical ricer type. Time slips don't lie. When the green light pops the bullshit stops.

It's all about torque. And his wanna-be car ain't got that.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts