Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all might have noticed on several posts (that have pics) that there is a "Edited by HEMI-PUP". Steve has graciously offered to help me out by re-sizing huge pics.

Thanks again Steve

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
Thank you for allowing me to help.

My pleasure!

Pup

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Good job Pup
Mark I was going to ask you if you needed help as well but i thought that was a admin job aith a certain level of security. good to have extra help

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Sorry we cant help that everything is BIGGER in TEXAS

G

·
Thanks Steve! You are doing a whale of a job! Lol. Now if some of these guys would reduce their "signatures" in length and size....and the avatars....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Actually we have discussed the signatures and have decided that they are a crucial part of the club and ESPECIALLY FOR VENDORS so other members can see what mods other members have, consider it free advertising

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MrHemi:
You all might have noticed on several posts (that have pics) that there is a "Edited by HEMI-PUP". Steve has graciously offered to help me out by re-sizing huge pics.

Thanks again Steve

>>>whipers to Sally<<
"WOW..that's cool, ain't it??

He can't go slippin' out the pup door at the Whemi house and hiding out for days on end no'mo...he's gots to show up here NOW..he he he

HEY
bet'cha we could catch him now and give him a bath..he's due one....we'll have to get the other WHEMIS together...it always takes all of US GURLZ to get him warshed up...he's a scrappy thing
"
GGH

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Did we ever neuter pup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts