Hemi Truck Club banner

TEXAS CHAPTER__Houston Area

5K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  RumbleKing#0297 
#1 ·
How many people from the Texas Chapter are in/near the houston area? And how many would like to plan an event or "Little" get together for the upcoming months. Meet and Greet type ordeal, maybe even cruise down to Galveston.

#15 ·
------------------------------------------
Charged392 (Keith) had some nice business size cards at the NC 2015 RALLY that advertised the HEMI TRUCK CLUB...maybe you can PM him and get some of them to hand out :thumb:.

:dance:

#20 ·
Im at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown just about every Friday with a handful of other Rams if you guys ever want to meet us out there. I don't like to plan formal GTG's out there though because you never know how crowded it is going to be. Sometimes you can make 6-7 passes, but I've also been there on nights where you only made 2 passed in 5 hours.

#22 ·
$10 to watch or $20 if you are racing. I know that myself and 4 other Rams will be there tomorrow for sure. Gates open at 6pm, racing starts at 7pm, and ends at midnight.

#24 ·
My truck ain't got anything to prove but, i still want to get some official times before i start doing upgrades. I'm not sure what it does now but i want this truck to be in the 12's in the next couple of years.
I ain't been out to the track in a bunch of years but if i remember right there's plenty of room for a big handful of trucks to meet up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.