Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people from the Texas Chapter are in/near the houston area? And how many would like to plan an event or "Little" get together for the upcoming months. Meet and Greet type ordeal, maybe even cruise down to Galveston.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm in the Spring/Woodlands area, but the only chance I'd get to get together would be if I passed you on the freeway. LOL

SJ

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Hope you are able to get something together for that area. It would be nice to get the Texas Chapter back to it's previous grandeur. :thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm down, i live in Pearland. There has got to be a big handful of people in the greater Houston area that can get together and get this chapter gong

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Even if we have to make a S.E T. xChapter, these other states are doing all kinds of runs making us look bad
-------------------------------------------
MAYBE :confused: some could meet in Huntsville sometime for a quick GTG for those living within close access to I-45 :dance:.

:thumb:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
I reckon we don't have a lot people from S.E Texas in this site.
--------------------------------------------------
There are enough Hemi Rams in the Houston area alone to fill up most any GTG...many were members in the past...just don't know what happened to them:facepalm:.

:banghead:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Lots of Hemi's in The Woodlands area. I may make some paper advertisements pointing to this site.

SJ

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Lots of Hemi's in The Woodlands area. I may make some paper advertisements pointing to this site.

SJ
------------------------------------------
Charged392 (Keith) had some nice business size cards at the NC 2015 RALLY that advertised the HEMI TRUCK CLUB...maybe you can PM him and get some of them to hand out :thumb:.

:dance:

·
Registered
39 Posts
As a Former chapter president the Texas chapter use to be a blast and now that I am back I would enjoy seeing this chapter do more GTG's I am in Houston and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Lets have one soon

·
David
2,232 Posts
We had one planned in Gidding last weekend but the weather wasn't cooperating. I think we need to plan out our "Spring Picnic GTG" early this year. Maybe we can get a fairly large turn out.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Im up for it if im not working

·
Registered
696 Posts
Im at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown just about every Friday with a handful of other Rams if you guys ever want to meet us out there. I don't like to plan formal GTG's out there though because you never know how crowded it is going to be. Sometimes you can make 6-7 passes, but I've also been there on nights where you only made 2 passed in 5 hours.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts