Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June!!?? Are you kidding me!! We're half way thru the year.
Maybe I'm on track. Have a descent start on my Christmas shopping the my Christmas cards are designed with a very slow start on making them.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Welcome New Texas Member:</span>
Grayshadow from Houston has joined our family. Great to have you on board.

GTG's in thought or works:
1)ThirdHonk.com has a weekly GTG at Scholtzky's in the Austin area. PM ATXHEMI or see his post for more info.
2) The National Rally is in Huntsville, Alabama June 18-22, 2012. Still plenty of room (but running out of time) to join the Texas Caravan of the Ranchers and the Muffins.
3) Ramfest 2012 is August 18, 2012 in Keller, Texas. A few folks have expressed interest in this event. Is there an HTC member who would like to head up our participation and representation of HTC? The post is under the General Rally Section for more info.
4) Kustum Kemps of America is having a three day show in Denison, Texas October 26-28, 2012. I'm thinking about making this a weekend GTG for us and include installation of officers since October is when we have changing of the guards for the Texas Chapter. Thoughts?

There weren't any Texas birthdays on the HTC calendar this week. If it's your birthday/anniversary/special occasion, PM me so we can celebrate with you.

Join us in chatroom every Thursday at 7:00 CST. It's a convenient, cheap, and easy (sounds like a prom date) to get to know each other.

JAD Jr. is still MIA in Canada. Time to send out the posse' to find him and bring him home.

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">PRAYER REQUEST:</span>
If you have a prayer request you would like to share either PM me or add it to this thread.
*Saber's 13 year old friend with Guillian-Barre Syndrome
*Doc's dad continued recovery
*SouthernThunder's 6 y/o stepson
*Rancher's daughter-in-law, Kathleen, and madcat's wife, Megan, who are both expecting this summer.

Hope everyone has a great week.

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
June!!?? Are you kidding me!! We're half way thru the year.
Maybe I'm on track. Have a descent start on my Christmas shopping the my Christmas cards are designed with a very slow start on making them.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Welcome New Texas Member:</span>
Grayshadow from Houston has joined our family. Great to have you on board.

GTG's in thought or works:
1)ThirdHonk.com has a weekly GTG at Scholtzky's in the Austin area. PM ATXHEMI or see his post for more info.
2) The National Rally is in Huntsville, Alabama June 18-22, 2012. Still plenty of room (but running out of time) to join the Texas Caravan of the Ranchers and the Muffins.
3) Ramfest 2012 is August 18, 2012 in Keller, Texas. A few folks have expressed interest in this event. Is there an HTC member who would like to head up our participation and representation of HTC? The post is under the General Rally Section for more info.
4) Kustum Kemps of America is having a three day show in Denison, Texas October 26-28, 2012. I'm thinking about making this a weekend GTG for us and include installation of officers since October is when we have changing of the guards for the Texas Chapter. Thoughts?

There weren't any Texas birthdays on the HTC calendar this week. If it's your birthday/anniversary/special occasion, PM me so we can celebrate with you.

Join us in chatroom every Thursday at 7:00 CST. It's a convenient, cheap, and easy (sounds like a prom date) to get to know each other.

JAD Jr. is still MIA in Canada. Time to send out the posse' to find him and bring him home.

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">PRAYER REQUEST:</span>
If you have a prayer request you would like to share either PM me or add it to this thread.
*Saber's 13 year old friend with Guillian-Barre Syndrome
*Doc's dad continued recovery
*SouthernThunder's 6 y/o stepson
*Rancher's daughter-in-law, Kathleen, and madcat's wife, Megan, who are both expecting this summer.

Hope everyone has a great week.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Thanks Kima... and
to those who need it!

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
FYI...Marc posted on Facebook about his deck he's been working on so I told him to take a few minutes and send JAD to someone.

·
David
2,229 Posts
That kustom kemps show looks pretty cool. Maybe we can make it a fall gtg?

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by "RANCHER":
FYI...Marc posted on Facebook about his deck he's been working on so I told him to take a few minutes and send JAD to someone.
Thanks, Doug.

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ATXHEMI:
That kustom kemps show looks pretty cool. Maybe we can make it a fall gtg?
I would like to do that. Just wanted to make sure there was some interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts