Hemi Truck Club banner

Tempe dodge

Negative 
4K views 26 replies 4 participants last post by  -JaMeS- 
G
#1 ·
went to the dealer to get some stuff taken care of. I was treated like a child and I was given a speech on how dodge wants maintenace records of the vehicle and how I should be using champion plugs. I knida ignore the whole bad attitude while I am there and tell them to take a look at the knocking noise coming from the valve train and call me the next day.

I went home and the more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off. I was treated very poorly by the service advisor and I let everyone in the az chapter know on the forum.

I got a phone call the next day telling me to come pick up my truck. THey did nothing to it and told me that they didnt appreciate what I was saying on the forum about them. WHICH IS ALL TRUE!

I called the service manager and he was just as much of an asshat as the service advisor. I told him I didnt appreciate the way I was treated and that their service is by far the worst I have ever dealt with. I also informed him I will be filing a complaint with DODGE. We ended the conversation.

30 minutes later I get a voicemail with the service manager stating he has a chrysler rep at his dealership. He is going to restrict/or void my warranty because my signature on this forum states I use nitrous on my truck. The truck only had an exhaust at the dealer. This was his form of immaturity and trying to get back at me.

I have officially contacted dodge. I also contacted a local media to go to the dealership if my warranty becomes a problem. This is a form of a dealership to stay away from. I would reccomend nobody go there and deal with those people. I am possibly planning a rally to run around thier dealership when they are busy with some banners on the trucks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.