Hemi Truck Club banner

Surprise visitor

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  nopeitsherhemi 
#1 ·
Well as someof you know we're having a little GTg in the Texas Chapter. About 7PM this evening I got a call wanting to know where we were. The call was from a Florida member who just happened to be in Texas on business. It was great to see out old friend again.

Doc, Morris, "Satch" and me.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well as someof you know we're having a little GTg in the Texas Chapter. About 7PM this evening I got a call wanting to know where we were. The call was from a Florida member who just happened to be in Texas on business. It was great to see out old friend again.

Attachments

#6 ·
The HTC Rat Pack!!

Glad you could make it Satch

#7 ·
Originally posted by MrHemi:
The HTC Rat Pack!!

Glad you could make it Satch

glad you made it back from Korea again buddy...
wish i was there to buy you a root beer

#8 ·

#9 ·
John and Cheri (TxHemi & Saber) and the family made it here this morning. We're looking forward to a great day. Clear skies, cool and just a great fall day. We'll check in and out as time allows.
Wish you could all be here with us.

#13 ·
need more pics

#16 ·
Originally posted by "RANCHER":

It was great
to meet you Satch!!!
Maybe next time we'll have a brew-or-two

HemiFun05
"Doc"

#22 ·
Originally posted by Ghost03hemi:
We have been wondering where Satch has ran off to lately.
well after Labor day he was in South Korea for four weeks

and just last month he was back there again for a week or two....

he do get around!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.