Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to become a supporting vendor on this forum. Please contact me with the info I need. Thank You! Joe

·
Registered
610 Posts
Awesome!!! I hope they get to you soon! We love having you here!!:dance:

·
Greg
19,973 Posts
Excellent! well done Joe.....

·
Greg
19,973 Posts
Joe, looking at your website I see all the pictures of cool retro installs. But as we have shown your manifold is not just for the retro crowd. Unfortunately my setup doesn't show off you manifold. Maybe if you had a OCP sticker I could put it on the intercooler.....

·
Registered
610 Posts
Joe, looking at your website I see all the pictures of cool retro installs. But as we have shown your manifold is not just for the retro crowd. Unfortunately my setup doesn't show off you manifold. Maybe if you had a OCP sticker I could put it on the intercooler....
Amen!!! I love the restomods but I Love my truck! I really believe the truck guys will will buy more of these intakes than the car guys will!!

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Joe, looking at your website I see all the pictures of cool retro installs. But as we have shown your manifold is not just for the retro crowd. Unfortunately my setup doesn't show off you manifold. Maybe if you had a OCP sticker I could put it on the intercooler.....

-------------------------------------------
:iagree: Great Idea :thumb:
:dance:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm working on T Shirts and stickers. I should have them soon I hope! LOL!! Thanks for all of the kind words guys!

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,712 Posts
Joe, I sent you a PM. We're looking for a link to your website. :D

·
John
4,069 Posts
I seen this new Gen III EFI Dual Plane Performance Manifold in the February 2016 edition of Chrysler Power Magazine. It is on their, IN THE NEWS... section. Looking very good, old school.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:UP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts