Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I learn that Morris and Kima are in Hawaii...have fun y'all!

Jad Jr is still MIA...

No real news here...I'm still selling parts at ABC Auto Parts in Pittsburg.

Megan is a freshman this year! Can't believe how time flies. Before I know it, I'll be at graduation crying my eyes out! She is taking all Pre-AP classes...that's prep for advanced placement for those that don't know. Mid six weeks last week and she's got A's and B's. Can't ask for more. She has her heart set on going to UT Austin, so she knows she will have to graduate in the top 8 percent to get in. I sure hope she doesn't lose sight of that...you know teens!

Well, HI EVERYONE! Miss y'all....

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And I learn that Morris and Kima are in Hawaii...have fun y'all!

Jad Jr is still MIA...

No real news here...I'm still selling parts at ABC Auto Parts in Pittsburg.

Megan is a freshman this year! Can't believe how time flies. Before I know it, I'll be at graduation crying my eyes out! She is taking all Pre-AP classes...that's prep for advanced placement for those that don't know. Mid six weeks last week and she's got A's and B's. Can't ask for more. She has her heart set on going to UT Austin, so she knows she will have to graduate in the top 8 percent to get in. I sure hope she doesn't lose sight of that...you know teens!

Well, HI EVERYONE! Miss y'all....

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,687 Posts
Hey, Angela. Miss seeing you on the forum. Glad you were able to stop in. Are you sure Megan is that old??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts