Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anything new been figured out about stickers and/or shirts? I am very interested in showing support for the club.:bow:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Has anything new been figured out about stickers and/or shirts? I am very interested in showing support for the club.:bow:
----------------------------------------
There will no doubt be some of both available at this year's National HTC Rally and you should be able to order one or more whether you attend the rally or not...but we hope you do plan to attend :thumb:. The current BOD may have a better answer for you on what might be available now.
Thanks for your desire and interest in showing support for the club :D.

:dance: :thumb:

·
Administrator
17,866 Posts
Yes I will be buying a plotter here this week and the stickers will be available shortly there after. Figure there's enough interest that I might as well get one and I can make other stuff with it to! Shirts we do on an event type basis like a rally and sometimes orders at diff times. Will maybe get a shirt going later this year non rally just HTC like the Orange batch we had made. The more shirts made at that time the cheaper they are.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumb::dance:

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
I am in need of a new window HEMI TRUCK CLUB decal as I had to replace my rear glass. Old slider glass pictured with my new solid tinted glass.
Hey John, do you need a new "Texas Chapter Sticker" or just the regular HTC sticker?

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
If anyone else is interested in a Texas Chapter Sticker please let me know!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts