Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Eclipse driver yesterday morning. I saw you try to race a Cadilac CTS-V, but he didnt want to play. It was a lovely morning 62F out. You had your window down and you looked like you wanted to race in your "Fast & Furious" decked out car. I didn't mean to fill your car full of exhaust and tire smoke when I quite literally smoked you off the line. Also, Mr. Eclipse driver, next time you try to brake check someone to show you're upset with your humiliating loss I want you to think about the rather large truck and driver. If I wasn't paying attention to your dumbass I could have very well ran you over and killed you. Try to lose more graciously next time and it would be more respectful.

I don't normally post these sort of things, but this one was more interesting then usual.

Have a great day today!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry Eclipse driver yesterday morning. I saw you try to race a Cadilac CTS-V, but he didnt want to play. It was a lovely morning 62F out. You had your window down and you looked like you wanted to race in your "Fast & Furious" decked out car. I didn't mean to fill your car full of exhaust and tire smoke when I quite literally smoked you off the line. Also, Mr. Eclipse driver, next time you try to brake check someone to show you're upset with your humiliating loss I want you to think about the rather large truck and driver. If I wasn't paying attention to your dumbass I could have very well ran you over and killed you. Try to lose more graciously next time and it would be more respectful.

I don't normally post these sort of things, but this one was more interesting then usual.

Have a great day today!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
.....I thought you liked sushi....

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
I guess we should be careful when we say, good kill...

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts