Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added another healthy baby girl earlier this week :) 7 lbs 9 oz and 20" long :D Mama made it through the c-section very nicely and Katie is very happy to be a big sister as well :)

Attachments

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We also had a "grate" view out the window of our hospital room. Unbelievably none of the nurses had heard anyone make that joke...complete waste of data to upload this picture but it made me laugh anyway lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Sophie is so cute!!! Just like her big sister. :) You have a beautiful family, Matt. :thumb:

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couple more pictures :)

Attachments

·
Truck of the year 2014
642 Posts
Congrats!! :dance:

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Congrats!!!! and that beard is epic!

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats!!!! and that beard is epic!
lol It's getting there....that came about as a joke and the fact that I take things waaaaaay too far lol I had always let it go for a week or 2 at a time and I was pretty scruffy the day before our wedding last June. I was teasing my wife that I wasn't going to get rid of it and she, wanting me to shave in the worst way for our special day, made the mistake of telling me that if I was clean shaven for the wedding that I could let it go for as long as I wanted.....which has been a little over a year now lol I think she sort of regrets making that deal with me.....:D

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check out the awesome hairnet I had to wear on it in the OR....pretty stylish if you ask me :thumb:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts