Hemi Truck Club banner

Snow Performance

Positive: 
1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
I bought a water Meth kit for a N/A install. Found the vacuum switch was actually for the boost kit not N/A. Emailed Snow Performance and explained the situatiion yesterday (Sunday) and to my surprise got a rsponse from Andy Martin within an hour, saying they would send me the correct switch. Didn't hear anything today (Monday) by 5 pm and emailed a followup and Andy replied he had shipped the new switch and I should have it Wednesday. Can't beat how these guys have taken care of me. I will not hesitate to buy from Snow Performance in the future..

#2 ·
I bought a water Meth kit for a N/A install. Found the vacuum switch was actually for the boost kit not N/A. Emailed Snow Performance and explained the situatiion yesterday (Sunday) and to my surprise got a rsponse from Andy Martin within an hour, saying they would send me the correct switch. Didn't hear anything today (Monday) by 5 pm and emailed a followup and Andy replied he had shipped the new switch and I should have it Wednesday. Can't beat how these guys have taken care of me. I will not hesitate to buy from Snow Performance in the future..

#3 ·
I got the switch on Wednwsday. Andy expressed mailed it. No cost to me.

Great Service!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.