Hemi Truck Club banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Clicking the "remember me" solved the issue for me too, just annoying remembering to do it. :facepalm:
-----------------------------------------------

We're just not very memorable Kima :facepalm:.

:eek:ld-025:

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

:D

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Were there updates that were unfinished? Anyone else having a tougher time navigating the forum? Smileys aren't working properly sometimes....The chatroom feature seems to be disabled as well????

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
For me posting was hit or miss. I posted a couple of times. Then started getting "not enough characters" errors.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Yes there is an update going on right now give it a little bit and all will be normal again.
-------------------------------------
Thanks Keith :thumb:. This is the first actual update I've seen about why the site is acting-up :facepalm:.

:flowers:

·
Super Moderator
10,690 Posts
Any idea when the site will be back to normal?? My smilies aren't working and I'm not getting the notifications via email when someone has responded to a thread I'm on. And can we go two weeks in a row without chatroom???

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
I'm sure it will be back and running normal soon as I have no control over that aspect guys and gals. The update is likely for a browser or something page related that has to be done to keep with the changing times. Give it a little bit and I'm sure will all be sorted out.

·
Registered
772 Posts
New instructions, that will cause some problems, I don't like change. This is going to be the VCR all over again. can't go wrong with a simple on off switch.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
Do not adjust your sets!
Please stand by for additional instructions.:hide:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
10,690 Posts
New instructions, that will cause some problems, I don't like change. This is going to be the VCR all over again. can't go wrong with a simple on off switch.
Took the words right out of my nouth. LOL

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
With mine I'm missing that section to the right where it shows the threads with the most recent posts
me too. I'm also not getting email notifications. Can't get into chatroom, and smileys are hit and miss.

Wonder if the russians are taking our emails....:hide: :brows:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
me too. I'm also not getting email notifications. Can't get into chatroom, and smileys are hit and miss.

Wonder if the russians are taking our emails....:hide: :brows:
Is the HTC server in a bathroom closet in Ch...............oh never mind, that was somebody else.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Sorry about the odd pages, we're working to get all these issues resolved (most have been at this point). If you aren't seeing the right side column, please try logging out and logging in again or clearing your cache..

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Is the HTC server in a bathroom closet in Ch...............oh never mind, that was somebody else.
-------------------------------------
Well at least the Hildebeast won't join HTC :lol:.

:thumb:

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Much better :thumb: :dance:

·
Registered
518 Posts
How do I download the app? I tried to Google it with no success.

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
Chat still not working for me signed off signed back in still no working chat what's up?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts