Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pavement Pounder
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, i have been trying to make my SIG Pic sit over my mod list, can any1 plz help me with this? I had one of my Soldiers try to help and he coudlnt figure it either. Thanks in advance. Airborne!!

·
Pavement Pounder
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey gang, i have been trying to make my SIG Pic sit over my mod list, can any1 plz help me with this? I had one of my Soldiers try to help and he coudlnt figure it either. Thanks in advance. Airborne!!

Attachments

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Looks good to me!

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I looked at it yesterday and figured it had already been done. Let me know if you need something changed.

·
Premium Member
9,537 Posts
What I understand is that he wants the verbage about his truck to be below the picture. I could be wrong but, thats the way I see it.

Hey gang, i have been trying to make my SIG Pic sit <span class="ev_code_RED">over</span> my mod list(quote)

Example

picturepicturepicturepicturepicturepicturepicture

Mod list 07 * QC/SB * 4x4 * Etc.Etc.Etc.

My guess is that what he wants to do is not compatible with the web site program.

·
Pavement Pounder
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nathan, you just hit the hammer on the head. lol. I wanted the picture on top of the mods

Attachments

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I think I have it changed for you but wont know until the system catches up or you post again. Let me know.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
How 'bout now?

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
It looks like you are using the Add Attachment feature to post your truck pic. To do what you want to do post the pic somewhere like Photobucket and then copy and paste the link to it just before the text of your sig line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts