Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to town and was playing a little jumping away from lights. Had a SRT8 Jeep behind me and I got away clean a couple of times, then the jeep moved up along side and hit it. Caught me unprepared but that sucker could move. Looked like a stocker, but it had really good moves. I'm begining to like these things. I'm thinking the wife is going to need a new ride in the near future. lol

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to town and was playing a little jumping away from lights. Had a SRT8 Jeep behind me and I got away clean a couple of times, then the jeep moved up along side and hit it. Caught me unprepared but that sucker could move. Looked like a stocker, but it had really good moves. I'm begining to like these things. I'm thinking the wife is going to need a new ride in the near future. lol

·
David
2,229 Posts
You just missed one for sale in the for sale section. Nice lookin ride just not a fan of maroon. LOL

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, since it would be her ride she would have to think it was her idea.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Good story.
Going with a WK1 SRT Jeep myself by the end of the year and putting the truck back to stock with the exception of the drop, gears and e-fan.

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
They are quick even without a HEMI. My wife's GC is no slouch but my son's Overland HEMI is awesome. Good choice for anyone that doesn't need or want a truck. IMHO

·
Registered
560 Posts
Went to a Mopar show month ago at a sports pub, then show moved to a car muesum, there was an SRT GC in front of me it left me in the smoke. I think that will be my next vehicle.

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol they do seem to have some jump to them. Remove the badges and lay in wait.

·
Team Spankintime
530 Posts
If I didnt wreck my 07 JC srt8 I would have sold it to you. But there quick and I love my 08 I have right now, I made a ricer stop showing off his exhaust today by gunning mine and let him hear a beastly Hemi sound.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good story.
Going with a WK1 SRT Jeep myself by the end of the year and putting the truck back to stock with the exception of the drop, gears and e-fan.
best 0-60 time so far has been 4.1 using trinity elapsed time trials. That's with 91 canned tune, airradi cai (came with the jeep) and stock runflats.
Also did it while in D but may try a few runs using autostick. Once the wideband is put in and correlating with the trinity then will to go with a cmr tune.

Gotta say though its a blessing when sitting back in the Ram or the Ford 150 lol. So much room up front.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts