Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Greg
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday spotted White Lighting at the local shop I hangout in. Saw the name White Lighting on the tailgate of a g4, but didn't connect it to being a HTC member until I started talking to him about his very nice street truck. He has a custom exhaust that lets his tuned hemi breathe. Sounds good..

Reactions: bada44

Mark G Senior Member
Tuesday spotted White Lighting at the local shop I hangout in. Saw the name White Lighting on the tailgate of a g4, but didn't connect it to being a HTC member until I started talking to him about his very nice street truck. He has a custom exhaust that lets his tuned hemi breathe. Sounds good..
Hey Greg I'm glad to hear you were out and about I hope you took red for a ride 馃檪

Greg
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I'm currently working on the old Farm Truck getting it road ready. Put a new steering gear box and now trying to get the brakes lined out. Believe the ABS Control Unit is stuck. If new parts don't fix it I'm going to remove the ABS and make it conventionally braking. Red is lounging in the shop waiting for a buyer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts