1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is an email I received from our senator

Dear Mr. Guerra,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports (RPM) Act of 2019 (S. 2602). I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

The RPM Act was introduced by Senator Richard Burr on October 16, 2019, and was referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works. This legislation seeks to exclude vehicles used solely for competition from certain provisions of the Clean Air Act. Although I do not serve on this committee, I will keep your views in mind should this legislation be considered by the full Senate.

Again, thank you for your correspondence. I am proud to represent every citizen in Florida and I appreciate the time you took to provide your position on this matter. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rick Scott
United States Senator

You can follow my work in the U.S. Senate on Twitter. Additionally, please do not reply to this email as this mailbox unfortunately is for outgoing messages only. If you would like to contact me again, please visit my website.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Now we need to do something we're all threatened to buy this....

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
PRI and SEMA have a ton of pull in this area. This is right up there with the gun BS. Leave it alone nothing wrong with how it is.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Email to me.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sun, Apr 11, 2021, 7:19 PM
Subject: From Senator Rick Scott
To: <[email protected]>

Dear Mr. Guerra,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports (RPM) Act of 2019 (S. 2602, 116th Congress). I appreciate the opportunity to respond.
Last Congress, the RPM Act was introduced by Senator Richard Burr on October 16, 2019, and was referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works. This legislation would exclude vehicles used solely for competition from certain provisions of the Clean Air Act. Although this bill has not yet been reintroduced in the 117th Congress, I will keep your views in mind should it be considered by the full Senate.
Again, thank you for your correspondence. I am proud to represent every citizen in Florida and I appreciate the time you took to provide your position on this matter. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,

Rick Scott
United States Senator

You can follow my work in the U.S. Senate on Twitter. Additionally, please do not reply to this email as this mailbox unfortunately is for outgoing messages only. If you would like to contact me again, please visit my website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts