Hemi Truck Club banner

Rocky Mount Dodge

Positive: 
3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  MikeHTally 
#1 ·
I drove over 2 hours to Rocky Mount Dodge to purchase my 2016 RAM 1500 Sport 4x4. Since I had a trade we worked the deal "tentatively" over the phone. Once we came to terms I drove 2+ hours.

After I got there I ended up getting a nicer truck than the one I originally negotiated. The difference in price was negligible after the sales price plus rebate! It took about an 1 1/2 for me to make up my mind which truck I wanted and to finish the paperwork.

Easy transaction! Nice folks too! Richard Doty was my salesman...give him a call before you buy somewhere else!

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Now to see what kind of a service they provide.

#6 ·
I won't be getting it serviced there, I'll go to the dealership in my city, Wilmington. It's a much bigger dealership, that could be good...that could be bad. We'll see.

I owned a first gen Tundra which I bought new in 2000. That truck was damn near bullet proof and the service department was awesome. I'm gonna miss their service department and that truck. It was so freaking dependable!

Loving my RAM now though!!! I've already added a Borla Muffler!!! Thanks for all the "Welcomes"!

#9 ·
Honest Dealer for our new 2017 Ram Purchase?

Central Kalifornia??? Yes, with a 'K'. Sold our home in Northern Nevada, relocated to Kalifornia after 25 years.

Dealer recommendations??? Willing to travel a few hundred miles for this.

Please don't include Reno Dodge!!!

Bought our 2005 Dodge Ram Hemi Quad Cab 4x4 at Swift Dodge in Sacramento, but they are no longer in business.

Richard (aka Maxx) and Judy
The Maxx2Racing Team
Maxx's Landing USA

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

#11 ·
It is nice to see a positive post on your experience. A lot of people here have had a bad experience at a local dealership and like to push that bias towards every dealership on the planet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.