Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows someone with a Hemi Truck in the RI and MA area, have them contact me. I would like to get some Hemi Guys and Gals together for a Fun Run ! We can do what my fellow bikers do, We just need more "Parking" space ! lol... Gaggers, Steamers, Stuffies, Chowdah and cakes, what ever ! All it takes is word of mouth... I'm going to contact my Dealership and ask for a contact list to send
an invitation out about joining us to meet somewhere. If any of you Guys or Gals are interested, let me know. Guess from what I hear, there's not much of a club up here in RI
or Southern MA. I volunteer to be first... All I need right now is a volunteer to be 2nd... hah! That's a Club ! Then we have to work on Chapter Tees !..... talk to you soon,

Sarge @ 774 229 6349

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Thanks for the GTG invite RJ - hope you get a few participants! :thumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always have an open door for a fellow Vet,... Retired Army here, and disabled a bit also. (wife will agree to that for sure!) But I did do a 4 year tour with the USN from 1963 to 1967. USS Belknap DLG-26, plank owner.
Will do my best to get something going up here, and I would really like to get some black tee shirts with the HTC logo,... Would help with "Recruiting" at the local Car Shows and Dealerships... Let me know if I can buy some somewhere should you find out about that. Or can I have some made myself
with "R.I - CHAP." printed on the Logo? I have a contact with a local Sporting Goods store in RI. I am genuinely in love with RAM Trucks. They look fantastic and run like scalded dogs! But the HTC needs more local advertisement to get the membership up... Maybe I can help that happen..
Sure going to try... You take care Amigo.. Stay safe. God Bless the USA !
Sarge

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
No problem with having some Ts made up... helps with advertising! :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts