Hemi Truck Club banner
5121 - 5123 of 5123 Posts

·
Greg
20,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,121 ·
Yep, still hanging in there.. working mostly on some medical issues. Doing a little maintenance on Farmtruck. Installed a low-stall converter. To my knowledge there hasn't been any issues with oem lifter trays, but billet pieces are always trick.. girders are good insurance when using high lift cams.. seems you have been waiting on the ARP studs for a long time. Surprised there isn't a set stashed somewhere you could have gotten.. anyway the extra time will allow you to dial in the springs to perfection.. I still have alot of work I want to do, maybe I can get back at it soon..

Reactions: arocketman

·
Registered
344 Posts
Good to hear from you , I saw your last post was a while ago and started to worry that Covid got ya ,
I'm on the mend myself , finally got my hip surgery 25 days ago, the meds had me in lala land for the first couple weeks,
Now I'm just chomping at the bit to go get some work done, in the meantime I just decided might as well upgrade some of the parts since the block is just going to be sitting for the next 30-60 days.
Take care Red

·
Greg
20,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,123 ·
I used Stanke griders. They require aftermarket valve covers. Gets pretty tight after everything is bolted inplace..

5121 - 5123 of 5123 Posts