Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellas, haven't filled y'all in but here goes.....
Truck is done and feels awesome!! Cam and converter come on way harder than the sidewinder and 2800 edge ever did. Have track prepped the truck and am going to a local track tonight for street car night. Even though the da will be 1600 higher than my 8.46 pass I am confident that it will beat those times. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys and wish me luck. Traction is a big problem these days so hope those slicks do their job;)

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Great, looking forward seeing how she runs.. Good luck..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir!! Was just talking about your long bars today to a buddy, I'll be hitting you up soon

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kyle is ready to start taking names and kicking ***!

·
Registered
106 Posts
First pass of a 8.35 @ 83.8

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
8.30 @ 84.3 on canned sc91 tune, giggidy! Corrects to a 8.15 @ 85. Very happy with results with running all motor

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Da just shows you really the density of oxygen in ra he air and measures it in altitude. Any time you run in different temperature and elevation it will affect your times and power accordingly . The higher the temp and elevation, the less dense air you will have and the less power power you will make and the slower you will run, but In almost all cases, every time I have corrected to a number , once I ran in good 0 da or better air, I have ran the times it corrected to. DA doesn't tend to affect those with power adders as you are already creating your own atmosphere. Lower da will help some for you but not near as much as it would a all motor setup

·
Stu
21,241 Posts
Guess we don't have that problem here in Fl. Just allot of heat that can also affect your engines performance....... I'm just waiting for a little cooler weather then it's off to the track for a 10psi boost run in full street trim with oem 20" wheels and tires. "To each is his own". Only need to do just one run.

·
Registered
106 Posts
lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Going back tonight for try number two at 8.2 in a tad bit higher DA. Will keep y'all updated

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Show them what you got... good luck.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kick ***!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts