1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodwin's Repair Service
418 West 1st Avenue Mesa, AZ 85210
Tel: (480)898-1466

My buddies dad is Mr. Goodwin. Tell him Jeff Woods sent you.

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EXHAUST WORK

MAD HATTER MUFFLER & BRAKE

East Valley
1937 E Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85204

Central Phoenix
5650 N. 7th St.
Phonix, AZ 85014

·
Registered
678 Posts
Chrome:
Royal Plating, Tucson,AZ

Paint& Body Work:
Lawley Automotive, Sierra Vista,AZ 520-459-2000
JDB Paint & Body, Bisbee,AZ 520-432-4568

Drivetrain:
Simmons Driveline, Tucson,AZ
Highway 92 Service, Bisbee,AZ 520-432-4568

General Mechanical, Welding:
Scott's Macine Shop, Benson,AZ 520-586-3715

Wiring:

Exhaust:
Scott's Macine Shop, Benson,AZ 520-586-3715

Tires:
Discount Tire, Sierra Vista,AZ 520-459-4940
W.R. Ryan Co., Bisbee,AZ 520-432-4122

Alignment:
W.R. Ryan Co., Bisbee,AZ 520-432-4122

·
Registered
678 Posts
slvrmagnum,
if Dodge is cruising the internet looking for excuses to void warranties, they should be careful. they could violate federal law if they do not carefully examine their actions. the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act protects performance consumers new vehicle warranties.

http://magnacharger.com/magnusonmoss.htm

G

·
Originally posted by white lightning:
slvrmagnum,
if Dodge is cruising the internet looking for excuses to void warranties, they should be careful. they could violate federal law if they do not carefully examine their actions. the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act protects performance consumers new vehicle warranties.

http://magnacharger.com/magnusonmoss.htm
<------Vicitim here. They voided my warranty

·
Registered
950 Posts
Automatic Transmission Experts
Paul (owner)
4422 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 274-5792

If you want honest no BS kind of guy, he is the man. He has been in transmission business for about 30 years, he knows pretty much everything about transmissions. Just tell him Black Dragon sent you and he will take care of you!

G

·
Originally posted by BlackDragonHemi:
Paul (owner)
4422 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 274-5792

If you want honest no BS kind of guy, he is the man. He has been in transmission business for about 30 years, he knows pretty much everything about transmissions. Just tell him Black Dragon sent you and he will take care of you!
will he build the hybred trans? the 548RFE that sharadon is building? if i could find out the details will he do it?

·
Registered
950 Posts
will he build the hybred trans? the 548RFE that sharadon is building? if i could find out the details will he do it?
That I can't answer, give him a call and he will be glad to tell you that....just let him know that I refer you to him.

G

·
Originally posted by BlackDragonHemi:
That I can't answer, give him a call and he will be glad to tell you that....just let him know that I refer you to him.

i will but it will be a while the only place that i know of that is building the 548 is sharadon performance. i think the actually came up with the idea. (i could be wrong but they were the first that i heard of to build one)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Phil's Transmission Service
419 S. Lebaron Mesa 480-964-9741

Great guy, been in it for over 25 years. No BS and great price. I have sent several people there and all have thanked me for it! I have known Phil for a long time and my dad went to school with him. Just tell him I sent you and he will take extra care of you.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
DO NOT goto Gold Canyon detail, over priced and bad service!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Originally posted by Twistdmetal:

Great guy, been in it for over 25 years. No BS and great price. I have sent several people there and all have thanked me for it! I have known Phil for a long time and my dad went to school with him. Just tell him I sent you and he will take extra care of you.
I took my converter down to them about two weeks ago.... Will never bring ANYTHING down to them again. The guys is a really nice guy, not questioning that at all, but after (according to Phil himself) a two day job took two weeks with a new excuse by him as to why it was not done everyday that contradicted the previous days excuses, pure lack of ANY customer service and the fact that he gave me the part back looking worse than the way I gave it to him to start with (lookied like it was pulled out of a trash can in their back lot!!), I will not bring anything down to them again.... End Rant...

·
Registered
950 Posts
Originally posted by Truckin151:
Originally posted by Twistdmetal:

I took my converter down to them about two weeks ago.... Will never bring ANYTHING down to them again. The guys is a really nice guy, not questioning that at all, but after (according to Phil himself) a two day job took two weeks with a new excuse by him as to why it was not done everyday that contradicted the previous days excuses, pure lack of ANY customer service and the fact that he gave me the part back looking worse than the way I gave it to him to start with (lookied like it was pulled out of a trash can in their back lot!!), I will not bring anything down to them again.... End Rant...

Sorry to hear that, I know one thing about my friend's shop, he will not treat you like that......I know Economy is tough now and folks are trying to survive but not by cheating someone....Paul has been the same way for as long as I know him (over 30 years), he will never do anyone wrong.

Paul (owner)
4422 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 274-5792

·
Registered
717 Posts
I called over there first and was told that they could not clean up/flush converters only. had to be on the transmission already for them to do anything with it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Dont know who it was, called them like 2 weeks ago, but it was the shop you posted up and they said they couldn't do it.

Im just going to spend the extra cash and order it new. I dont know what the shop did to it but I dont trust the part anymore...

·
Registered
950 Posts
I will check with my friend Paul on this, let me see what he has to say.....

If you give me more info on what kind of vehicle that the part you are looking is for and I will check with him to see if he can hook you up.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Its all right I already ordered the part new from the manufacturer. I dont want to deal with anyone or anything else or waste anymore time on it. Specially since I dont even know if it was the same part he gave me back as what I gave him, and he could have f*cked it up more than what your guy would want to deal with.

Part was for flushing a torque converter for my 05' ram without it installed on the truck, your guys shop said they could not do it, Phil's said he could and have it back to me in 2 days or less so I went with him... not making that mistake again.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
WOW! I have had several vehicles in there since then and had no problem's at all. I am going to talk with him about this, and see what he has to say. Sorry man..I have never had a problem.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts