Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Administrator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, as some of you know I just bought a VW Beetle. Since I know nothing about them I joined newbeetle.org forum to ask questions and find out what I can and can’t do to it. The guys on there play a really cool game. I thought that since we all have some beautiful trucks why not play a similar game here.

Here is the game. Basically we take a pic of our truck in its current state in different situations. The first to post a pic meeting the challenge wins and submits a new challenge for someone else to do. There is no limit to how many times you can play. You just can’t do your own challenge. Post your challenge in bold after your pic.

Example: someone says your Ram with a snowman. You post a pic of your Ram with a snowman. You say your Ram with a Horse in the picture.

The rules: The only rules are Nothing Illegal and remember this is a family site.

Here is my truck getting ready for the 37th Annual WAAY-TV Christmas Parade here in Huntsville.

Your Ram with a Christmas Tree

·
Super Moderator
10,690 Posts
This sounds fun, Aaron. I hope we get good participation. I love our HTC games. :thumb:

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
How is this? I figured I would spruce up my tree with a little Hemi ornament under it.

IMG_20131212_110224_167.jpg

Your Hemi with Santa:santa1:

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
That is pretty covered in snow. Wow!:eek:
i would never make it in a place that got that much snow. :facepalm:

·
Administrator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brad what is the next challenge?

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
brad posted ...if so your dirty hemi

·
Administrator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Doug has a point but he did say it just not the right way.

So we need a dirty hemi.........

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
got mud lets see a hemi ram with someones child behind the wheel (pretending that there driving it)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 408 Posts