Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a shop near North Port, FL that sells and installs Procharger. Preferably a shop that can tune on a dyno. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Greg
19,973 Posts
I've used a vortex for several years with excellent results. My original kit came from Keith who is somewhat local to you. I'm sure he'll post.. but what I consider the main drawback of a SC is belt slip.. I eventually went to a home made cog belt drive. It changes the character of a SC to where it gives you the low end of a roots blower and top end of a turbo.. Properly tuned the setup is completely reliable and fast..

·
Administrator
17,866 Posts
I can install a kit for you easily. Tuning can be done locally also by dsmtuning. My install labor will be far less than a shop and exact or better quality. By a kit online what you want and let’s get it on there

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news

Thanks for the info. Finding someone who you can trust to do a good install is always a challenge. I plan to purchase the components right after Xmas. Do you have a recommendation as to which procharger package to buy?

·
Administrator
17,866 Posts
Whipple, magnuson, and edelbrock make a nice roots style setup for pretty much the same price and for the street those are very fun and sound great.

Procharger makes a kit also that’s the traditional side mount.

All kits will work is basically what sound do you prefer.

·
Greg
19,973 Posts
Boosted on the street is great fun.. can also be addictive...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts