Hemi Truck Club banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Well sadly the truck is down again lol. I let him check his own trans fluid and low and behold he didn’t check it correctly. So he was playing around all day yesterday 3+ qts low and burnt the clutches up :facepalm: . So needless to say I now have a rebuild to do on the trans by his own doing lol. Live and learn I told him. So I will be going to the track alone now lol. We will see soon what this truck will do cold air coming soon enough

·
Greg
19,961 Posts
That's the only problem with making big power is that you can break stuff at will...

Reactions: ric3xrt

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
What did he do wrong when checking the fluid level? I forget but does he have a 46Rh?
yes he is swapped to a 518/46rh setup. he checked it in park i believe and not neutral like i told him to at the house and also didnt let it run long for checking. it was my fault fornot checking it myself also but i was slammed that day i thought i explained it pretty good as to how to check it out but oh well. clutches on the way and will be going again very soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes he is swapped to a 518/46rh setup. he checked it in park i believe and not neutral like i told him to at the house and also didnt let it run long for checking. it was my fault fornot checking it myself also but i was slammed that day i thought i explained it pretty good as to how to check it out but oh well. clutches on the way and will be going again very soon.
I need to know how this build is doing! I’m about to start my twin turbo build and this thing is sick.

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
This truck ran great up until he hit a wall with it totaling the truck out. We took the same setup from that truck and dropped it into a single cab and still going strong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This truck ran great up until he hit a wall with it totaling the truck out. We took the same setup from that truck and dropped it into a single cab and still going strong.
I read the entire thread last night. I appreciate the reply as well. I’m going to start with a single turbo setup on a stock engine, and then at the end of the summer I’m going to start the twin build with forged internals. Do you have a Diablo tune I could use on a gt45 turboed 2005 hemi truck? I’m just looking to run meth injection and 8lbs of boost for the time being. I’m going with a snow performance stage 2.5 kit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would need your base file and what injectors you plan to use then I could make a tune for that truck
Just waiting on my new Diablo tuner, should be here between the 15th and 23rd. I bought 96lb injectors from hp injectors, I have the chart for those. If you send me an email to [email protected] I’ll get you the stock file and whatever else you need. I’ll be running methanol injection with snow stage 2.5 progressive, gt45 turbo, and I’m doing an egr delete because the egr system was smashed on the truck when I got it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I suggest dropping at least a walbro 400 in there for safety sake
well got my tuner in today, tried to load the Diablo tune, and it says failed and boots into recovery mode. Will this need to be fixed before I can load your tune do you think? I’m assuming there may be an issue with the calibration file.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts