Hemi Truck Club banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
What happened to the truck?
My original lifters are givin up. I guess they weren't strong enough to handle the new valve springs and higher lift Comp cam parts we installed. Lasted for a few months. But now they are ticking or taping pretty loudly.

I would drive it down to Keith, but not confident it will make it without doing more damage.

So now I'm trying to find a shop I can trust locally, to not charge me to replace my brand new head parts and that I can trust.

So the old girl is sitting in the back yard aging and depressing me every time I look out there. :banghead::facepalm::cry2:

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
Well yes. but I thought you were all tied up with the new business and the power issue repair.

·
Administrator
17,801 Posts
If it’s just sitting and you have the parts I can get it and get it in when I have a second. You know you don’t trust many people over therr

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
The old girl is ready when you are. i have the new lifters. what else do i need to get, head studs and gaskets correct?

Does anyone have a good part number for these?

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
Well, it looks like Christmas in August. I finally have all my parts for Redeemed II to get all fixed up. :dance::dance::thumb:

Attachments

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
Trying to get Jeep done this week and will do a swap out for you!

Please drive the thing. I don't want him to have anything else to fix except routine crap. I will pay for the none engine work if it needs anything else.

Were you able to flush the junk out of his heater core? I don't really know what all he asked you to do besides the engine. :thumb:

·
Stu
21,156 Posts
It's crazy waiting on this vaccine. Looking forward for everyone to get back to work and get our economy back up and running again. That will take some time...

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
It's crazy waiting on this vaccine. Looking forward for everyone to get back to work and get our economy back up and running again. That will take some time...
I have been working the whole time. Been doing remodeling on the house as well. Been doing my part to get the economy going.

But I am not waiting for any vaccine! I will not let the government inject me with anything. :icon_nono::icon_nono:

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,608 Posts
I have been working the whole time. Been doing remodeling on the house as well. Been doing my part to get the economy going.

But I am not waiting for any vaccine! I will not let the government inject me with anything. :icon_nono::icon_nono:

I think we've already been injected with a large supply of manure with this covid scare. :censored:

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,608 Posts
So when in December are we going to assemble in one location. Just sayin'.:D

21 - 40 of 51 Posts