Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone notice how the post count is not working? Not a big deal just thought i'd mention it.

EDIT: With the posting of this thread, it finally advanced 1.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Anyone notice how the post count is not working? Not a big deal just thought i'd mention it.

EDIT: With the posting of this thread, it finally advanced 1.

Maybe we need a 'Two-For-One-Tuesday' to catch up :thumb:.

:D

·
David
2,232 Posts
Every time you post it changes your post count on all your posts. Not just the one you just posted

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Are you guy's not seeing what i'm seeing? Example: All Mario's post count's are 2,283 in that thread. His post count is the same even in this thread.

EDIT: Something weird is going on. My first post in this thread my post count changed. (think it was 707) Now i have 2-708's and 1-709 post count's in this thread. Is it the site, my PC, or am i just nut's. lolol

·
Slow Memeber
5,510 Posts
An that seems like alot considering I've been here just shy of two years. The I see Stu who's been here just shy of 3 yrs an has 7,605 more post than I;) but he has alot of good info to give

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think i got it fiqured out. The site has drove my PC crazy and it's driving me nut's. lolol JK Maybe it's my slow IE 8 browser. It's not catching up fast enough, that's why i have differant #ed post.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts