Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a guy that says he's coming from Nebraska with a cashier's check for Besty. I've got her all shined up for the 4th time in the last two weeks. She's sittin pretty. Sounds like he's going to appreciate her as much as I always have.

I promised pics of the new car. Just got it washed and shined up too. Got the piece installed that gets rid of the Skip Shift. No more being locked out of second gear.

Got my title in the mail Saturday so tomorrow we go for inspection and tags. Sorry TX guys, but I'll be glad to have my own tags on her.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
A thing of beauty! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by MDSBigPaPa:
Great looking car - gonna call 'er "Midnight?"
Haha. I don't know what to call her. It hasn't come to me yet. One day I'll pop off something and that will be her name. The truck's been Betsy for so long, she may end up Betsy II

·
Registered
767 Posts
Down here we just call that one mean lookin mother......
in our money thats a 100,000 dollar motor car and with our dollar worth 80cents to the green back you do the math.

I can only dream of such beauty....

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by tui:
in our money thats a 100,000 dollar motor car and with our dollar worth 80cents to the green back you do the math.

Well, now I've heard 3 terms for it. Everyone who's had something to say has either called it "OOOh, that's Sexy" or "Bad Ass" Now I can add "Mean Lookin Mother" to the list.

Thanks everyone! I couldn't bear not to be a Whemi anymore. Had to have her!

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Originally posted by Lori:
Originally posted by tui:

Well, now I've heard 3 terms for it. Everyone who's had something to say has either called it "OOOh, that's Sexy" or "Bad Ass" Now I can add "Mean Lookin Mother" to the list.

Thanks everyone! I couldn't bear not to be a Whemi anymore. Had to have her!
Oh! And, there's always Black Beauty!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
That is a sweet ride and my wife would be jealous...I know that I am. If it was mine I would just call it "MY BABY".

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

1 - 20 of 34 Posts