Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took me so long you guys. I know it has been like over a month since I posted about doing stuff to the interior. You probably thought I was just joking or something. Most of it was because I kept screwing up the interior decals that Rancher kept making for me...lol. But anyways, here they are!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry it took me so long you guys. I know it has been like over a month since I posted about doing stuff to the interior. You probably thought I was just joking or something. Most of it was because I kept screwing up the interior decals that Rancher kept making for me...lol. But anyways, here they are!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heheh....you should be....you worked hard for those badges!...lol. Thanks guys. I am pretty happy with it. Was trying to "spruce" things up without going overboard. I am picky with stuff like that. I think you can do "too much". At least for my taste. Still not sure if I am crazy about the RAM, and the "T" billet piece on the front cup holders. If I do anything I will take those off and maybe do something simpler where the RAM is. Maybe just a Hemi badge or something.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Looking great!!!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. That helps persuade me to leave everything alone! lol.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
your right the RAM (too BIG!!!!)does not look good but that's just me.

i like it all.

so that rear cup holder do you remove the factory to install the new or does it fit over?

if it comes out.....HOW!!!!! hers is filthy, baby uses it and it's dirty, it needs soaked......

oh what is the little know on the front of the seat for??

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am tore on the RAM. The rear is just a billet overlay. Not sure how to get that thing out. The knob is the bass control for my amp. The sub is in the box it is mounted to.

Hey, let me know if you get the HID kit johnnyk416 posted in my "new fogs" post. I think he is still crying about when I told him not to bother giving me advice in the future after he tried to belittle me and act like an ass. He won't answer my honest questions like a crybaby....lol. If you do, I will probably get those Silverstars from you though. Not sure I want to go through the hassle of an HID kit, even if it is plug n play.....

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
but it seems way to CHEAP.......weird......

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought so too....but hard finding $200+ kits out there anymore too. Good thing is, $38 is easy to eat if they don't work. Just unplug and put the old back in.....No rewiring needed at least.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
but i was always told the 'other' hids' had lifetime warr on the bulbs?

need to research before purchase?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never hurts....can't believe your wife thinks the Ultras aren't bright enough. Heck, I am happy with the stock fogs and headlights together. Do you guys have fogs? I could see it then maybe. I have been running without fogs for a few days. Headlights are fine for me, but I could see where some would like it brighter. They actually changed to the 06-08 style over complaints about the 03-05 headlight "gap" without fogs. There is a definite road "gap" where the fogs fill in nicely. But I have always had fogs so I never worried about it.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
yes she has fogs, need to get HIDS or ultras for them to..

but you will see when you come out here this summer to do anti-freeze flush. that when it gets dark out here it's DARK!!!!!

the roads out to the house are full of curves and hills, and NO street lights.
very dark...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts